Google find My device internet app allows customers to change the lock screen PIN. that is often no longer an option. Now, find my device to locate the smartphone or tablet the use of the online or some other device, and send a message to the screen when someone finds your lost device.
Find My device in Google Play protect, a set of services designed to protect your smartphone from malicious content.
You can additionally view the remaining battery life of your smartphone and the Wi-Fi network connected to it. There are different ways to trace a misplaced Android smartphone, however, find My device is that the easiest option, and it will be enabled on all phones outdoor the box.
- Find my device on
- Device Powered On
- Signed in to a Google Account
- Connected to mobile data or WiFi
- Location turned on
Locate your phone
In case you lose your smartphone, you’ll locate it remotely via the find My device website. you would really like to check in to the Google Account wont to found out find My device. this could take a couple of seconds, however, the service needs to be ready to track your smartphone
- Visit the Find My device website.
- Next, sign in to your Google account.
- Now, check if your device is visible.
About Google My Device Options
- If your smartphone is off, turn it on.
- Open your laptop or pc and connect with the internet.
- Within the browser, go to the Google My device web page.
- On this step, log in with a google account on an Android smartphone.
- Then you’ll see 3 different options [Play Sound, Lock, and Erase].
Play Sound – tap at the Play Sound option, you can ring your smartphone. stop your mobile ringing, press stop option
Lock – Lock your lost device, set or change your password and show the message at the last screen to assist those that have discovered your lost device.
- Tap at the secure device option.
- Next, it will display the recovery message and phone number.
- In this step, type recovery message and phone number
- Subsequently, select the secure device option.
Erase – choose this feature to Reset your Android smartphone. these methods Reset to delete all your mobile data, Like Settings, Google account, system and app information, Downloaded apps, music, images
- Next, select the Erase device option.
- In the Erase device option, examine the warnings, then select the Erase option.
- The device will reboot and take numerous minutes to start out.
You’ll be requested to sign up to your Google Account earlier than the erasing process begins.
Once your smartphone or tablet is removed, it’ll reboot automatically. the subsequent time you switch on the device, log in to your Google Account and set it up as you likely did once you first bought it.